Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I giVe you Me


in everyway forever more..
i wanna show that i love you more ..
i make this promise to you..
everyday when it's shine..
i'm gonna tell the world that you're mine..
and i proud to be with you..

 i give you me and everything i am..
just as i am for all that you are..
i give you me and with all my heart..
i love you forever i give you me..

i just about given up, i didn't think i would fall in love..
you opened up my heart yes indeed..
you and me have a destiny, used to be me now there's we..
you make me so happy..

i know there's a place ...
i knew life has just begun for you and i..
i'm sure there's no place i'd rather be..
than right here in your arms holding you tight..
i give you me..
i love you forever, i give you me..

No comments:

Post a Comment